Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here comes the newbie in the world of blogging,ME!






Hello,everyone!



Guess there's always a first time in everything we do right?Well,well,let me present you my first ever attempt at blogging!Haha!



This year, I've taken up the course called New South Wales Higher School Certificate(HSC) which is similar to SAM in Inti College,Penang. Hence, end of last year, I thought that it would be great if I can start up my very own blog where I can perhaps share details and highlights of my life or things that amuse me. However, being the lazy bum I am, I procrastinate and my friends keep asking and wondering when am I going to accomplish what I had set my mind to since last year with the lame old excuse of what to write for my first post!Cos I do want to make a good impression on my first post but I dun expect it to be of popularity either.Hehe,see how modest the owner of this blog is!Haha!



I guess I've done enough of intro.



I was tagged by wern and pen to answer these questions.Kudos to them too for 'bugging' and hinting on me to start blogging cos if not for them,I guess I won't start doing this for a very long time.






1) Do you think you're hot?



Well, Malaysia only has two seasons right the whole year,summer and rainy..so,when its summer,definitely I'm hot la cos of the sweltering heat and then I'll start perspiring.Haha...




2) Upload your favourite picture of you.

3) Why do you like that picture?


Cos I look nice in it n i like the hat(my friend's one) on me n best of all,i think it suits my clothing for that day...Hehe...

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

About two months ago..after my second last paper with friends..

5) The last song listened to:


Cai Hung(Rainbow) by Jay Chou

6) What are you doing now besides this?

Chatting with pen nie and playing games

7) What other names do you prefer before yours?

I like my name the way it is as given by parents.Should be proud of our own names...haha


So,I guess this is all for my first post.Will try to find things to write so that its more interesting. Stay tuned and take care,everyone!
























4 comments:

  1. now only i want to leave a comment for this...
    hehe..
    "this is effin awesome but remember to update it all the time"

    ReplyDelete
  2. again... that comment was from using my uncle's comp in kl on a IE browser

    ReplyDelete