Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moment of truth coming up.....

This is not about the reality TV show Moment of Truth I'm talking about...but the fact that the judgement day that all HSC students have been fearing and waiting anxiously for is about to prevail in approximately 8 hours time...n this is the day that we're going to know how well we've fared in the big E, 'EXAMINATIONS'!!I'm trying not to think too much bout it cos it's beyond my control and i dare not and am not gonna make any predictions bout it..Just going to hope for the best..But this does not mean that I'm not nervous cos I am having that feeling.

About the SOSAM Alumni night, I'm still in the process of collecting photos taken from friends that I've yet to retrieve from...Don't worry,readers..I'll blog bout it soon..So, stay tuned ya for my next post if you want to know about the SOSAM Alumni night and the things that you all look forward to squint or open your eyes on, that is none other than...tadaa..the photos...

That's all for now...Ciao and take care,everyone!

3 comments:

  1. pot pot >_<

    hehehehe~ finally u have ur own bloggie. must update often k! and found out that u have someone to hold ur hand while facebooking. is it true?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..yeah sure..i'll update as often as I can...the holding hands thing not true one la..

    ReplyDelete