Monday, February 16, 2009

100 truths..

Got nothing much to blog about and since I haven't been blogging for more than a week,I realise it's quite a long period of time therefore decided to complete this taggy by pen in facebook here.


001. Real name → Sabrina Teoh Boon Ai
002. Nickname(s)→ Sabby,Boon,Nana,Sab
003. Zodiac sign → Leo
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → SK Convent AS
006. Middle School → -
007. High School → SMK Convent AS
008. Hair color → Black
009. Long or short → Shoulder length.so neither long nor short
010. Loud or Quiet → I'm normally kinda loud especially when happy but I can be damn
quiet when having foul mood or in situations where I'm
not comfortable and when it is necessary to be silent
011. Sweats or Jeans → I perspire real fast so jeans perhaps is the better choice
012. Phone or Camera → Phone but it would be nice if I can have my own camera
013. Health freak → Moderate but not to the extreme
014. Drink or Smoke? → It's ok to drink occasionally but smoking is a definite nono to me
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Not currently
016. Eat or Drink → Both are equally important
017. Piercings → on my ears
018. Tattoos → none..never a fan of tattoo
019. Been in an airplane→ A number of times
020. Been in a relationship → Nope
021. Been in a car accident → Once..it was supposed to be a nice outing that day
022. Been in a fist fight → Nope

FIRSTS:

023. First piercing → When I was still in primary school
024. First best friend → Can't remember either
025. First award → Can't remember either
026. First crush → Can't remember
027. First relationship → Haven't been in one
028. First big vacation → To Singapore

LASTS:

029. Last person you talked to → My mum
030. Last person you texted → Ex course mate,Sing Yee
031. Last person you watched a movie with → my cousin in kl
032. Last food you ate → Apple
033. Last movie you watched → Cinderella II..I know it's very childish but just felt like
watching it when my cousins were watching it
034. Last song you listened to → Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callat
035. Last thing you bought → Stationeries and groceries to be brought to kl
036. Last person you hugged → My friend,Regi in Queensbay on the day she's
flying to Australia..miss her lots...xD
FAVES:

037. Food → Lots of them..pineapple cookies,mangoes,strawberries,pomelo,laksa....
038. Drinks → Soy bean milk,white coffee,barley drink,extreme mocha in san francisco
coffee
039. Clothing → Tank tops,nice t-shirts,skirts
040. Flower → not really a fan but I'm ok with tulips
041. Book → dun really have one
042. Colors → dun really have preferences..but generally,they will be blue,pink,red,black
and white
043. Movies → Hairspray,She's the Man
044. Subjects → English,maths,accounting

IN 2008... I

045. [ ] kissed someone
046. [ ] celebrated Halloween
047. [ ] had your heart broken
048. [x] went over the minutes on your cell phone
049. [x] questioned someone's sexual orientation
050. [ ] came out of the closet
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [x]done something you've regretted
054. [ ] broke a promise
055. [x] hid a secret
056. [ ] pretended to be happy
057. [ ] met someone who changed your life
058. [ ] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [ ] ran a mile
063. [x] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
064. [x] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [ ] lived on the edge

CURRENTLY:

067. Eating → Nothing
068. Drinking → Nothing
069. I'm about to → play games again..hehe
070. Plans for today → Reading book and have a sound sleep since it's night time
071. Waiting for → to finish this taggy

YOUR FUTURE:

072. Want kids? → Sure
073. Want to get married? → Yeah
074. Careers in mind → Accountant

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/BOY?

075. Lips or eyes → Eyes
076. Shorter or taller? → Taller
077. Romantic or spontaneous → Both also acceptable
078. Nice stomach or nice arms → Both
079. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive enough to be caring and understanding and loud enough
to convey messages and in conversations
080. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship of course
081. Trouble-maker or hesitant -> Hesitant..why would I want to be with one who
creates headaches for me?

HAVE YOU EVER:

082. Lost glasses/contacts → Dun wear them
083. Ran away from home → Nope
084. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → Haven't had to
085. Killed somebody → NO cos I can't stand violence and I'm not that heartless!
086. Broken someone's heart → Erm... Yes.Dun feel good after that
087. Lost a friend → Almost
088. Cried when someone died → Yeah

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

089. Yourself → At times I doubt myself..am not a person of high confidence
090. Miracles → Not really unless they materialise in front of me
091. Love at first sight → Yes but I know the chances of it being successful not that encouraging
092. Heaven → Yes
093. Santa Claus → Not really
094. Sex on the first date - No
095. Kiss on the first date → Maybe


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

096. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yeah
097. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Am satisfied with life but at
times questions with decisions
I've made
098. Do you believe in God → Yeah
099. Have you ever wished you can become someone else? - Yes,I do.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.For this one,will not target anyone specifically.So if you want to do it,go ahead.If not,it's ok.

1 comment: