Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last post at home before embarking on university life in Monash



I'll be leaving home for KL tomorrow where I'll be continuing on the journey of life into the next important phase:university.Checking into the accomodation on Saturday and then the orientation begins on Monday.Talked to my bro this morning for a while and his few pieces of advice for me are to work hard and play hard and to make sure that this coming three years will be the happiest and memorable years in life.Will take heed of his wise advice as in the future,I would not want to look back and harbour pangs of regrets wishing that I could have done or accomplish more during the uni years like what he told me.So,am gonna work hard in my studies but also not forgetting to live life to the fullest as well.Like ppl say,study hard,play harder..hahaha...am not gonna play so hard till my grades fail also la..am not that irresponsible k..wakakaka...




And for my SPM as well as STPM leavers juniors and friends, I would like to say something that is very important and the lesson I've learnt.It is when you're deciding on what you wanna pursue in your higher education,it is no longer following friends to do this/that course but it is you who decide what you truly want/aspire to be.You can still follow friends when taking pre-U studies but when it comes to degree,that's when the real deal takes place.Take in advice and get opinions from others but in the end,give the best considerations and follow your heart.And once you have made a decision,go on with it and try not to look back and have questions of 'what-ifs' in your mind like what I experienced yesterday.I had at times doubted myself whether am I smart enough for accounting or I should have insisted on studying pharmacy last time when I had the opportunity?It's not that I loath accounting very much..I quite like it and love dealing with figures but the real thing that I was doubting myself was am I going to make a good accountant after I graduated later.Then,this phrase of my mum's sinks me back into the practical world,'You have made your decision to pursue accounting therefore direct your focus and concentrate on it.Don't think too much.'So I'm just going to follow what she has told me.




Last Friday,went to grandma's place and my cute nephew was there.His cheeky older brother was not there because he followed his mum somewhere.Anyway,looking at him is enough to lighten my day and quietly snapped a pic of him when he was sleeping.Hehe...


Cute right?hehe...

5 comments:

  1. ooo... safe trip, sabby :)
    thanks for the advice... but still blur... ARGHHHH!!!! x[
    oh my gosh... that baby's so damn cute. how old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO SAB!! GOOOO!!!! GO CLUBBING!!!

    Oops, I meant to say let's die of figures together. Hahaha.

    Have fun there. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy, pleasant journey to monash kl and have fun in uni life aite. All the best for uni! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. to pen: just speaking from my experience..hehe..that baby's 6 month plus..cute right?

    to wern: thanx for the wishes and will try to have as much fun as possible.

    to hui hui:thanx for the wishes and i'll have fun..haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive seen enough L. Well, Iexpected that.
    xnxx stories my deformed foreskin
    mature gay men stories
    amazing animal sex stories
    free incest rape stories
    interracial gay stories
    Ive seen enough L. Well, Iexpected that.

    ReplyDelete