Sunday, February 8, 2009

CNY Gathering at Pen's house on the fourth day

I knew that this post is way long due.I apologise from the bottom of my heart that I have abandoned this bloggie for some time..not that I don't have plans to update it earlier but the reason why I was procrastinating was because of my new found addiction which is watching taiwanese series..



Before this,I don't really fancy watching Taiwanese series either because I don't like the story line or I don't like the castings or the way too silly characters.But,after having watching Miss No Good(Wilber Pan is such a hottie n cool!), I began to crave more for good Taiwanese series to watch and spent most of my time watching online thus delaying my time updating my blog.If you all would like to start watching Taiwanese series(the ones speaking mandarin,not hokkien shows), I will recommend Fated to Love You.It has made me laugh at some of the funny scenes and also made me break into tears at the touching scenes.
So, the 5 of us,me,Siow Wern,Dee,Corrinne and Tina went for Pen Nie's house to 'bai nian'.Before we had our lunch, we all played with Pen's three cute puppies.At first,I dared not even touch one single fur of the puppies.Not that I dislike puppies.I do adore adorable puppies,it's just that I dare not hold them in my arms.However,after much coaxing and seeing how my friends touch them so tenderly,it makes me wanna play with the puppies too.Since then,I like holding puppies.The way they lie on your tummy and the feeling when you stroke them,it's like caring for a small yet fragile baby and it's one great feeling to experience!



Snapped moments of the day:

Me starting to get comfortable at playing with the puppy
Veen Dee placing the puppy on me
Group photo 1
Group photo 2

Group photo 3

Me,pen and tina aiming for a good shot using tina's hp cam




Food for the day(thanks a lot,Aunty for the wholesome food!)

For more photos,visit my profile at Facebook.Till then,stay tuned!Ciao and take care!

8 comments:

  1. sabby... you are always welcome to come over to play with the puppies :) in fact, they miss the company of you guys xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. there, i told you some taiwanese series are good. haha.. "tang ah men"! or "dylan er" hahahha ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. to pen: thanx for the invitation...

    to wern:i like the four guys,jia si le is cute,tang men is so cool n hottie(my fav,haha!),dylan(cute n cool in his own way) and cun xi(another cool guy)...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wilber pan very3 hot....he lagi hot when he speak eng..im in luvvvv..hahaha..weh go aust cnot watch d..sabby how to watch on9???T___T

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg sabby!
    how come me, bet, mar n ju's name is not in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. to tina:hot leh...din expect u to watch miss no good also..hehe...

    to cindy:as a punishment for being late..wakakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha .. dont tell me you like cun xi when he is topless on the bed lor. hahahhahahaha

    btw, im not sure whether u got watch the behind the scenes of bu liang xiao hua not. that pan wei bo kept on NG dunno how many times, and he kept on eating wan.

    ReplyDelete