Friday, January 9, 2009

Continuing on Previous Post


Continuation of...........'Double Celebrations on 31/12/2008 - Great Way of Ending Year 2008'


I've decided that I'll upload more photos from the party when I'm done with obtaining photos from my friend. So,here I am now fulfilling this intention and decision of mine...as the saying goes, 'Talk the talk,walk the talk'..

Enjoy the presentation of photos oo!!

The setting up of the firework that was displayed on that night

Ju n Mar preparing the 'kuang ming ten'

Tina n van helping them



Pictures taken before the 'kuang ming ten was released'....pic no 1



pic no 2



pic no 3


about to release it



tadaa...'kuang ming ten' successfully released




watching it fly in the dark...

So,these pictures from the previous n this post pretty sum up on what we did on the party...

2 comments:

  1. yeah..time spent with friends are always enjoyable n less pressure to it..

    ReplyDelete