Saturday, January 17, 2009

Summing Up of 17/01/2009

Come to think of it, it's not such a bad idea after all to give a little boost of perhaps oomph to this little blog of mine by writing smth to it as often as I can even if it's just a brief post..I'm sure one will be more likely to visit one's blog if it's updated more often, right guys??hehe.u can spare me your thoughts or if u wanna agree or object me,feel free to do so by adding comments to comment box..


My day started with me following my mum to the wet market.It's been ages I reckon since my last outing to the wet market with my parents cos the whole of last year,I spent most of my time in Penang so no chance of going there at that time..Bought few pairs of shorts and jeans of 3/4 length that I can wear for outings(shorts & jeans) and when studying in the university(jeans)..


After had lunch, went to the Pacific shopping outlet with my mum..can consider this day as outing with my mum la..Went there with purpose of getting my haircut fearing that the fares in hair saloons will be hiked up for higher returns of profits in conjunction with the coming Chinese New Year and also to buy few more pairs of jeans long pants so that I'll have few more to pair up with my shirts when I embark on my journey on the university life later in KL and essentially cos I'll be doing lots of travelling to n fro the hostel to university besides the university itself.Well,it turned out that the fares had gone up n I had to fork out extra money for haircut..N the best part of it is that when it's done,I was a little surprised actually cos I din expect my hair to be cut that short n my mum actually liked my new haircut.hehe..good thing for me..here's how I look after the haircut:
Front view


Back view

N the rest of the day continues like usual..so that pretty sums up my day.

2 comments:

  1. huhu... you chat with me and didn't even gimme a hint that you had a haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thought would give u all a surprise when do gathering at ur house mah..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete