Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last post before the celebrations of Chinese New Year begin!!Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Yesterday,I was supposed to write about the cookies that me n mum baked on thursday.However,had dinner and hanged out with friends in the evening till late at night so felt too tired and lazy to write anything.N then I was thinking I might not have the time or the mood to blog when the celebrations are going on,so I might as well update my little blog with something..


So,this year,my mum tried two extra kind of cookies..One is already mentioned and even shown on my previous post..However,for those who've forgotten bout them,I'll be so kind as to recap the name of the so-called cookies..it's the orange twin chip cookies.And the other baked on thursday is the roll dates cookies.The photos will be shown before I end this post..So,for those of you who r not known for their patience or already salivating(hehe!!!),just hold on for a little while,k??


Helped my mum in baking two types of cakes today.These annual cakes are orange prune cake and chocolate cake.


Having done with words,now I shall let the pictures take care of the rest of the post:
The roll dates cookies..most likely to be
mistaken as pineapple rolls/cookies(my fav)..haha

Orange prune cake


Chocolate cake

For those of you wondering why the cakes look shiny in the pics, it's cos they're sealed tight to retain the freshness using the plastic wrap..hehe..they still taste good by the way,no doubt about that!!hahahaha!!!


Before I put a full stop to this post,I would like to wish everyone

'Happy Chinese New Year To You as well
Your Family and May You All Be
Blessed With Happiness and Most
Importantly, Good Health!'

Till then,cya!Ciao and take care!

2 comments: