Saturday, January 3, 2009

tagged by miss veen dee

Since you tagged me and I have nothing new to write about in my blog, I guess I'll make a new post by answering the following questions :

1) Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Though I don't have that special someone yet, smoking is definitely a big no no to me.So, yes it matters a lot if my boyfriend smokes.

2) How about drinking?
Drinking is still alright as at times, I also drink when I'm with friends or celebrating joyous occasions. But not to the extent that he's an alcoholic and drinks everyday la..

3) Do you like someone you can’t have?
Nope unless you're talking about celebrities....hahahahaha...

4) If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
If he has the guts, why not? I would love it if I know someone likes me and has the courage to let me know how he feels..wouldn't you agree with me too?

5) Whats your favourite sport?
Badminton and swimming

6) Its saturday night,you’re home alone..what do you do?
Today, it's saturday and I'm not home alone.However,if I am,I'll just do the normal stuff like watching tv,surfing the net and chatting with friends.

7) Do you like roller coasters?
I like riding on roller coasters but hate the g force though and if it looks scary..haha..

8) When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
I think there's no such thing as perfect time for a person to pursue romance but not too young though as there's consequences to be faced if you're not careful.

9) If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
David Archuleta..he's so cute

10) What are you doing this weekend?
It is weekend now..guess I'll just stay at home..

11) What is your favourite restaurant?
Don't really have one..but if I were to name one where the food's nice, it'll be Svensens..

12) Have you ever hugged someone?
Yes

13) Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
Nope..I wouldn't want to waste my precious first kiss to someone who doesn't deserve it..hahaha..

14) Do you like anyone right now?
No

15) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His face..good looks and great smiles definitely turn on but not on my top list of priorities/criterias that I look for in my future soulmate as what matters to me is what's inside and he treats me with respect, love and care.

16) Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?
Beach

17) What kind of phone do you have?
Motorola..camera phone i guess

18) Computer or laptop?
Laptop but for better viewing, it will be computer

19) Jeans or sweats?
Jeans

20) Which year has been the best so far?
Can't really say cos every year, I'll have my ups and downs in lfe.If I were to choose one, it would be 2008 and hopefully 2009 and years ahead, I'll have a blast of time!!

21) How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
20

22) What should you be doing right now?
Nothing in particular

23) What is your favourite tv show?
The Nanny, Ugly Betty, 90210, One Tree Hill

24) What’s been your last purchase?
A cup of corn from Nelson's in Pacific

25) Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Definitely a NO..

26) Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Don't think so and btw, it's dangerous

27) What do you do when you’re at home?
A lot of things..reading books,watching tv,eating n so on..what a lame question..haha

28) What is your favourite subject?
I used to love chemistry in high school..for now,it'll be accounting,maths n english

29) What’s the best things happened on you?
For having the best godmum n family n I love n care for them very much
For having supportive family n great friends whom I care for
Above them all, I appreciate what I have..

30) 10 person to tag :
Will just name those I'm tagging...
n they are siow wern,pen nie,hui hui,judy(that'll give u a valid reason to update your blog,haha!),chee yang,wan lu n weei foong,melody..

2 comments: