Friday, January 2, 2009

Double Celebrations on 31/12/2008 - Great Way of Ending Year 2008

The reason why it's called double celebrations is because besides celebrating new year's eve, we're also celebrating Miss Pinklover Christina's birthday that night..n there goes the equation(my own creation,haha!!) :


'Double celebrations = Double joy and beautiful memories'


We had barbecue sessions that night and despite a number of food items especially the fish balls and the sausages,they were successful and everyone had such a great time and shared plenty of laughters on that night.


In an attempt to not make this post wordy like my previous posts, I've decided that I'll let the following pictures and captions that will be presented tell you the story of the night...


Starting off with:


1)The people who attended the celebration and the happenings of the night

Jo, Cindy, Betsy, Lean n me flashing our megawatt smile


Ong, Jo, Cindy, Pen Nie, me, birthday girl(Tina), Lean n Betsy
minus Van..can't recall where she was at that time

The girls again..haha...girls jus love to take photos..hahaha!!


Birthday girl cutting the cake


Me looking at birthday girl cutting the cake..hehe


Wonder why I looked up...haha


Me dunno doin wat..candid photo perhaps?.hahaha..


Me n Lean

Van, Lean, Jo, Tina n Pen Nie


Julian, Cindy, Marvin n Jo posing for the camera

2) Food prepared for the party

Mashed potatoes
What happens when you overcooked fish balls during barbecue?
You'll get your very own..tau sa pheah..no joke,man!!Hahahaha!!


The sweet potatoes before they were cooked
wrapped with aluminium foil


The fish balls


The marinated fish


Luncheon meat n sausages



The marinated chicken


The cooked sweet potatoes
To be continued.....

I'm still waiting for some more photos that I've yet to take from my friend.So, stay tuned and take care!!


























































4 comments: