Monday, January 19, 2009

Cookies,anyone??

Attempted at baking cookies today..now the festive mood is surrounding everywhere as the Chinese New Year celebrations are approaching.Every year without fail,my mum will bake cakes and cookies.
So today, I gave my first shot at actually joining in the process of baking these cookies...yeah,you name it,preparing the ingredients,mixing n beating of the dough..The cookies are usually the coffee cookies(my mum's signature n also the fav of our family and relatives).And below is the picture of the cookies :


The Coffee Cookies
Feel yourself salivating and drooling over these cookies d?Wanna have a good bite?Hahaha..
Yesterday,my mum decided that we add one extra type of cookies to the list of our CNY goodies and I was given the honour to choose which one is it gonna be..hehe..so proud ni..And,we decided to try baking the Orange Twin Chip Cookies..can you see that the name itself is already so inviting and tempting??Hehe...and for our first attempt,the cookies turned out to be delicious..so thumbs up for the first attempt!!And here are the pictures of the cookies..Salivating and drooling again?Bet you are..hahahaha!!!



The first tray of cookies that were baked..Looked a lil
thin so before we put the next tray of cookies to be baked,
add a lil bit more raising flour to the dough
N tadaa...Looks a lil bit thicker..hehe..yummy yummy

So,cookies anyone??Haha...












4 comments:

  1. the last time i'm gonna try to leave a comment! or i'll give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! *celebrates* finally it worked!
    ok so here's my comment:
    sabby... your cookies make me hungry, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sabby - che che here....can courier some of the cookies to Oz for me :) looks delicious! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete