Monday, January 5, 2009

Taggie again..this time by Wernie..

Since you say it's a MUST that I follow this taggy thing, I kept my promise..damn long list of questions leh I must say..imagine ppl..90 freaking QUESTIONS!!How's that?Whoever who created this tag thing must be bored to death...hahahahaha!!!



THE SELF :



[01] Real name: Sabrina Teoh Boon Ai

[02] Nickname: Got lots leh..during high school got n during college also got..haha..i'll name

some nicer ones la..sabby(my fav,haha!!),boon,sab,nana

[03] Status: Single n available

[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo

[05] Gender: Female

[06] Age: 19 going on 20

[07] High School: SMK Convent Alor Star

[08] College: Inti International College Penang

[09] Height: 158cm..when la can I reach 160?haih...

[10] Weight: long time since i checked the scales..sensitive question..ish

[11] Do you like yourself: Sometimes I do yet sometimes I don't

[12] Piercings: Ears n loving it

[13] Right or left: Righty

[14] Are you a freak: No,I'm not..am perfectly normal k

[15] Hair: Black..au natural

[16] Skin: Slightly tanned?not as fair as last time d

[17] Allergic: Am healthy..so none

[18] What are you doing now: doing this taggy thing la..duh...

[19] What will you be doing 1 hour later: watching tv

[20] What will you be doing 10 years later: hopefully working in established company as a

successful CA



THE FAMILY :

[21] Live with mother/father/parents/family: parents

[22] Siblings(included you): 3

[23] Eldest: A loving and gorgeous mummy named Kylie

[24] Youngest: Me

[25] Love/hate your family: Love la..if hate,hard to stay under the same roof..hahaha...



THE LOVE :

[26] You found your another half: Nope

[27] If yes, who is he/she: If no leh?

[28] Who you want he/she to be: Dunno

[29] Time(s) you in relationship: None

[30] Ever woo boy/girl: Nope

[31] Anyone woo you before: Nope

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Dun have other half yet..so nola

[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Dunno

[34] Ever argue with your other half: Dun have,how to argue

[35] You with your other half since: Dun have,how to measure?duh

[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight..am attracted to guys k especially those cute n have hot

abs one..haha

[37] Reasons you love your other half: That I shall know in the future

[38] You and your other half in which stage: stage 0

[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Dunno



THE FRIENDS :

[41] Your first best friend: Have a few

[42] Your first enemy: can't really remember n tell..

[43] The friends you love the most: I treasure those friends that I have come to met..treat all of

them as good as I can give

[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): The opposite of like/love is being indifferent

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.For me,everyone is

beautiful in their own way,so hard to name one

[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Dunno

[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Backstabbers, spoilt brats n those arrogant ones who

look down upon others,lousy attitudes,'hiao hiao' type

[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Arrogant with enormous ego, lousy attitudes

[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Nope

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope,my best friend's a girl

[51] If your friend backstabbing you: no more trust therefore hard to forgive n forget

[52] If your friend betray you: same as question 51..probably will ask why he/she did it

[53] If your friend woo your lover: No way

[54] If your friends fall in love with you: I'm sure they love me cos I'm cute..haha

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: of course I love my friends..apatah lagi best friend



THE STUDIES :

[56] Are you a good student: Think so..haha..that's for the lecturer to judge

[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Homeworks sometimes la especially the

kind that dun have to hand up to the

lecturer..but assignments,yes

[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:High school will be Pn.Sariza..as for college,it will be

Miss Sara,the best lecturer that one can ask for

[59] Always late to school/college: At times but usually punctual

[60] Your class: currently Not studying..so dun have one

[61] You love your seniors: If they treat me well,I'll treat them well back.

[62] Senior who you love the most: No idea

[63] Your classmates good/bad: All of them r overall ok for me

[64] Excellent result classmate: In high school, tina,cor n ching ern..in college,got a few like kevin,peng hooi,thomas

[65] Laziest classmate: I'm lazy too at times..so not naming anyone to be fair n square


THE PEOPLE :

[66] Smart people: Everyday I'm surrounded by them n meet them..those who talk with senses

[67] Stupid people: People who got ntg better to do than to do silly stuff or acts

[68] Good looking people: Everyday I meet them too..how to name leh?

[69] Ugly people: People who are heartless or cruel no matter how good-looking their physical

appearance

[70] Funny people: People who are able to make a person laugh

[71] Cute people: Children especially babies

[72] Bad people: Those who cause sufferings n pain to others who r innocent

[73] Honest people: People who speak nothing but the truth(white lies r still acceptable) n speak from their heart

[74] Acting people: Those who r fake,trying to be someone whom they're not

[75] You are what kind of people: Normal..ntg special girl

THE PREFER :

[76] Lip or eyes: Both also important

[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs cos they're more comforting

[78] Shorter or taller: Taller

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Depends on situation

[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach

[81] Listener or talker: Both are equally important.When you listen,you'll know what to do or say and when you talk,then only you are able to let people know your thinking and your opinions.

[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic.What's the point of a bf being rich but playboy or treat you badly?

[83] Good husband/wife or Good Father/mother: Both la...

THE FUTURE :

[84] Age to get married: 28 perhaps?Can't really say yet

[85] Numbers of kid(s): No idea

[86] Career: Accountant

[87] Salary: As much as I can earn

[88] Retirement age: When I'm tired of working n children all grown up n able to fend for themselves

[89] Properties value: Millions I hope..haha

[90] Wishes: Think I'll keep them to myself..hehe

Phew!!Finally done with these questions!!Haha..I did it!!

So,lets see who shall be my victims to complete this taggie,muahahahaha!!!

They will be the people whose blogs are on my list of blogs linked..hehe...


4 comments:

  1. haha. congrats! you did it! haha. i'm too bored la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.since you say it's a must,so i've fulfilled my promise..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabby... tagged me. at least 2 ppl remember i existed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello..how can i be ignorant of ur existence in the blogging world?i always check out ur blog one,pen..haha!!

    ReplyDelete