Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not Really A Great Kick Start Into the New Year...

Experienced weird yet a little disturbing dream when I was sleeping in the evening just now as my usual evening nap thus not in a really good mood when i woke up besides feeling a lil groggy n blur..I always have this perception that when a person dreams during his slumber hours, this means that his mind is still awake and alert albeit his body is resting n the reason why i said this is cos when I woke up from dreaming after sleep in the morning, I will always kind of feel a lil tired and dun feel like opening my eyes to start a new day..has anyone encounter this kind of experience or am i thinking too much??

Have you ever wished that your friend's parents were your parents or that they could treat you like how you've seen your friends' parents treat them?Definitely not trying to be unfilial daughter here but at times, I wish that I have my friends' parents as mine as sometimes I think that they're better than mine..I don't deny that everyone has his own strengths n flaws yet sometimes I have this sort of thinking..At times,I just can't shake off this feeling and I'll become a lil emo,quiet n moody..Usually I'll try to hide these feelings when I'm in front of my parents or others but sometimes it kind of shows out when my mum notices that i'm being a lil sulky...Am I being a bad person to even contemplate this kind of thinking or is this situation normal??

There's one thing here I just don't understand cos I can't figure out the logic of it..why is it that the same kind of phrase(implying the not so nice ones where you use them when you scold/teach a person) when uttered by two distinct people can turn out to give out different impacts on the person spoken to??I've experienced this when I'm being reprimanded by my parents n my aunt which is also my godmum for having done something wrong..When it was my godmum who was reprimanding, I do feel a little hurt at first(who wouldn't la right,haha) but it would go away after a while when I'm calmer).However,when it comes to my parents, I'll feel the hurt stronger and a little belittled like I'm such a useless child to them...I dunno y but i had these feelings...is it the tones they used or the way they did??Is this normal too??

I know this post is a little emo n sounds sulky..but these are some of the feelings that I felt on this day when it was supposed to be a joyous occasion cos its the first day of brand new year 2009!!Anyway, I can't be emo for all the time so it does a lil good for me to be able to pour out my thoughts and feelings here....

Ending this post on a more positive note by wishing all of my friends,near or far
'Happy New Year 2009 and hope you and your families will be blessed with good health, joy and happiness!!'

For my friends furthering their studies overseas as well as local, hope that everything will go smooth sailing in your studies and strive hard towards achieving your respective ambitions and goals!

That's all for now..Stay tuned for my next post...Ciao n take care!!

4 comments:

  1. sometimes i do not want to wake up in the morning, cause my whole body aches as if i went out and stole some chickens the previous night. so, sabby, you are not weird.

    happy 2009!! cheer up okay.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries sabby...
    whatever you are going thru is normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..as long as we dun keep these feelings for long n move on,it's alright

    ReplyDelete